Did Ya Know is a new blog feature about Presque Isle. In it I will ask five questions about Presque Isle to test your knowledge of the park. Some of the answers can be found in past blog posts, and some are just common and useful knowledge about the park. I will post Did Ya Know on Tuesdays and have the answers for you the following Friday.
- When do the early symptoms of Lyme Disease usually appear?
- 3 days
- 7 days
- 90 days
- 30 days
- In the War of 1812, Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry’s flagship was – -
- How many species of turtles live on Presque Isle?
` 4. The Sidewalk Trail, across from the Presque Isle Lighthouse, was at first just a
dirt path, and then a wooden plank path. In what year was the current concrete
5 Which of the following are key features of the invasive plant species found on Presque Isle?
- Frequent and large seed crops
- Rapid growth tendencies
- Easy to extricate once located
- Alters habitat and soil content
- Low germination rate
- Cannot be purchased at nurseries
Categorised in: Questions / Answers
This post was written by admin