If you get your registration in quickly you can spend a day or three on Presque Isle and at the Tom Ridge Environmental Center seeing and learning more about the birds that live or stop at Presque Isle State Park.
The festival will be held Friday May 11, Saturday May 12 and Sunday May 13 and has a limited registration of 150 people. There will many activities and classes held during this weekend.
You can check for more information and updates at www.presqueisleaudubon.org/festival or call (814) 520-9456 for a brochure.
Some of the great things going on during the weekend include:
- Bird banding Station Demonstration
- Nature Sketching Workshop
- Nature Writing Workshop
- Birding for Beginners
- Birding by Ear Workshop and field Work
- Nature Photography Workshop and Field Work
- Numerous walks and field trips on Presque Isle
- Lagoon Birding and Pontoon Boat Tours
- Opening Reception
- Saturday Dinner and Keynote address by special guest Julie Zickefoose Nature writer
- Night time field trip
- Tour of Erie Bluffs State Park
If the above list sounds interesting, call and get a registration brochure because I am sure the event will fill quickly. Until next time, see you on the park!!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin